[Healeys] Non-Healey Transportation Question

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Aug 11 07:24:14 MDT 2013

Steve:

Without a doubt use Passport.  Enclosed.  NEVER leaves their hands
unlike what you are
talking about.  Those folks are "brokers" which would means, in this
case, the cars may
change 'carriers' (the majority are 'open' trailer') a dozen times
from WA to CA. <F>

I have heard to SERIOUS, SERIOUS problems when it comes to having to
file a "Claim".

Another carrier I have heard LOTS of good things about and I have been
in, around, etc.
one of their rigs (wish I had it, I'd be 'on the road faster than you
can say Healey' <G>)
is Intercity.

Intercity & Passport will give you an approx. date/time for p/u and
same info for Del.!
Both above bits of info ARE for a Schedule that is NOT "immediate
door-to-door" in say
a 3 [three] day time frame which WILL cost considerately more
$$$$$$$$$ ! !  If you
accept their Schedule it might be two [2] weeks [or so <G>] but your
car will be in SAME
truck as it was loaded in.  With the 'Option of OUR Delivery Schedule'
you will SAVE a
ton of $$$$$$$ <VBG> ! ! !

Passport or Intercity [OOOOPs, forgot one <G>] or Reliable IS how MY
[or my Customers']
cars travel <G> !

NFI ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                    www.justbrits.com

PS:  And with the three [3] ,mentioned above there wi;ll NOT be a "Oh,
road hazard, I'll have
        to file a claim," broken windscreen or hole in the hood (top).