[Healeys] Non-Healey Transportation Question

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 19:20:09 MDT 2013

A friend just purchased a '68 MGB/GT out of  Washougal, Washington. I
believe it's about thirty miles north east of Portland,  Oregon. He now needs to
get the car to Simi Valley, California and is looking  for a shipper. He's
gone online and most shippers he's run in to want a $175  deposit and then
they'll get him in touch with the actual movers and he pays  them when the car
arrives. And prices are all over the board.
    Anyway, what I'm throwing out to the list is the  general question
about anyone having experience with a shipper from that area  and/or if there
are any recommendations.
    Thanks in advance for you input and any information  you can pass
along.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1