[Healeys] Unbalanced Rear Brakes

Tim Ward timwarduk at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 02:19:29 MDT 2013

Hi Mark
After a lot of research and discussion I think what happened to you is also
my problem.

I would try to do the job myself but I don't have enough space on the side
of the car in my workshop to change the oil seal. So it is off to my
restorer, Peter Ellis in Northampton, next week to be sorted out.

Hopefully with a similar good result

Thanks for your reply

Tim