[Healeys] FW: Antivirus

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Apr 17 11:10:10 MDT 2013

My son goes to Cal State San Bernardino as a computer sciences major for a
five year degree.  He not only diagnoses my computer problems, he built the
computer I am sending this on and also repairs crappy Apple products, android
devices and is a gearhead like his Dad besides.  Ok, Ok, he likes drifting in
tuner cars, but he also gets a kick out of driving the Bugeye too.  A gearhead
is a gearhead no matter what generation they are from.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5