[Healeys] Antivirus

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Apr 17 08:55:24 MDT 2013

<< On 4/17/2013 9:11 AM, David Porter wrote:
> ......Buy some of the great services. Get your own domain. Save yourself problems..
> PS I use Godaddy and AVG professional coverage.. >>

One really does not need a domain to get 'safer' free addy, Dave <G>.

I'll wager that the majority of Listers are on Cable or worser <G>
'a.t.t. Universal'.
I have not heard of any of those ISPs not offering/giving addys with
your sign-up
(Comcast has 7, fer instance).  Those folks are a business and DO
REALLY CARE
about their customers NOT being spammed ! ! !

So besides being "free" POS yshoo users say "but nobody will have my
addy !"(sob, sob)
So what.  They WILL have when you write them ! ! !   So as I tell
folks, the can EASILY
maker a footer for their POS yahoo SAYING "Please notice my new addy
and use it !".
No different than if you had to move for a job change ! ! !

Ed