[Healeys] Registry

Niels Bengaard bengaard at 850r.dk
Mon Apr 15 09:30:21 MDT 2013

I think that Healeydata does a very good job.
It4s an easy way to register your own and other cars you see.
And mainly the data, pictures etc. are accesible online to all,  opposite
the registries that are offline and have limited or no access to the public.
If you search for a VIN and it is on Healeydata you will see it instantly.
The registries dont have that option.

You can say there are two places to register, but it should be easy for the
registries to take the data from Healeydata, I hope they do so.
I register all the cars I see only on Healeydata. I think there should be
room for both as they serve different purposes.

Niels Bengaard
Denmark