[Healeys] 1953 Riley RMF

pvoris at q.com pvoris at q.com
Sat Apr 6 14:01:21 MDT 2013

Hello Eric!
I've been watching the progress on your RMF for ages via the Riley RM Club forum. I must say, the finished product is nothing short of stunning! Highest compliments to your efforts. I, too, have a Riley RM (RMB), but she's not in the brilliantly restored condition of yours. Perhaps someday I'll actually get around to doing a full resto, but for the present we just enjoy cruising around soaking up the admiration of onlookers.
K udos and cheers!
Peter Voris, Las Cruces NM
'51 Riley RMB '56 Austin Healey 100 BN2