[Healeys] BJ8 radiator cap issue

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Mon Apr 1 08:36:11 MDT 2013

Hi
I made a blanking sleeve from a small cat food can. With this the bypass
hole is closed permanently. The thermostat is non sleeved, obviously,
and has a little hole in it so there will be circulation, although very
minor, while the engine is cold. My engine is still out of the car, so
haven't tested it yet. If it doesn't work I'll remove it.

Per in Sweden