[Healeys] [Shop-talk] Need a new multimeter

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:46:04 MDT 2012

For the ultimate in auto meters, go with a Fluke 78 or 88. (I refer the 78
myself)
Probably way overkill for the average Healey owner.
Any half way decent digital meter form Harbor Freight/Home Despot/Lowes
will do just fine.
My Fluke has gone missing in action, and I needed a meter to run down some
electrical issues in my son's house.  I went to Lowes and spent maybe $40,
and got an excellent meter.  Works great.