[Healeys] 100-6 BN4 brake bleeding - follow up

healey.nut at gmail.com healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:02:55 MDT 2012

Paul -

I think your BN4 uses the same type of brake cylinders as my 100 and A90.  The trick here is to use a gentle pressure system (such as ezibleed) which helps force the air out of the cylinder through the bleed valve which is placed on the bottom of the cylinder rather than the top where it should be.  That's how I get it done.

Alan

Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone
www.blackberry.com