[Healeys] 100-6 BN4 brake bleeding - follow up

fiat500f at aol.com fiat500f at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 21:02:37 MDT 2012

Yes, I adjusted them up to the drums, then backed them off so they were just
slightly scraping.  Though I can't really drive the car to center the shoes to
the drums, I adjusted the shoes up as close as I could get them, then by hand
rotated the drum back and forth numerous times until the shoes eased up a
little bit, then adjusted them to the drum again, turned the drum again, etc.
until I go no change.

Thanks for your ideas Mike!

 - Paul B.