[Healeys] AH Restoration Guide

Mike Garvey r3m1g4 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 19 09:28:22 MDT 2012

I bought the eBook Guide from Powell Books and in the interest of informing
the group:

The book is an Adobe Digital Edition; you have to install the Adobe Digital
Edition tools, including creation of an "Adobe ID" which is used to
authenticate the download.  It's a bit tedious, but you get multiple tries
if your first does not succeed.

The reader is slow to scroll pages; further, it seems that the print
function of the reader is not enabled for this document.  You can always use
print-screen to get the information onto a piece of paper if you need to.

Bottom line, it's ok and certainly a lot better value than $450 paper
edition.

Mike

Michael Garvey

1967 BJ8