[Healeys] sunday funny/please move the deer crossing signs

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Oct 15 06:50:30 MDT 2012

Yep, and I have killed three of them in PA and none was crossing at its' designated spot!!!  :):)

---- healeyguy at aol.com wrote:

=============
My wife and I did 300 miles today across most of PA and laughed at nearly
every "deer" sign along the way, and there are a lot of them.  Remember the
signs are for the deer so the signs would have to be two sided and turned 90
degrees to the roadway along with the suggested lighting for the deer to
interpret them properly. Good thing that the DOT uses the international symbol
for "deer crossing" on the signs.
Aloha
Perry

The signs I do see do not have adequate lighting.  >
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net