[Healeys] sunday funny/please move the deer crossing signs

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 20:01:42 MDT 2012

Many years ago when my wife and I were dating  I took her on her first
camping trip. We were motoring along on a back highway on Mt. Lassen,CA at
night. I saw a deer crossing sign and told he rto keep an eye out for them
to help me. She thought it was joke as she never saw one in LA. I guess
they crossed somewhere else) She bolt upright when a 5 point rack came into
view in front of the truck. She believes the signs to this day. Though she
has never wondered how they knwo to cross at the siigns..... :)

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR