[Healeys] Reference on early Bn1 Ice Blue(non metallic)

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:07:00 MDT 2012

Massimilino, I am keeping the Austin Healey Club of America 100 Registry and I
have 4 Austin Healey 100's ( body #'s 565, 691,751 and 860) listed as being
Ice Blue or Healey Ice Blue.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Also would you send me details of your car, body #630, as I do not have that
recorded in the registry.

Thank you.

Randy

Randy Hicks