[Healeys] Brake drum theory question

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:27:12 MDT 2012

If the drums were off center when turned it would be instantly obvious to the
guy running the lathe.
If he continued and actually turned the drum off center you would would have a
world class brake pedal pulsation.
I agree with Dave that the master could be the problem. Also look at the pedal
and make sure the hole is not worn.

Sent from my iPhone