[Healeys] Early Healey 100-6 top frame attachment?

fiat500f at aol.com fiat500f at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 21:30:31 MDT 2012

Hi,
Question - I've read that the early (pre CE68960) top frame is permanently
attached to the car.  I can't seem to find any photos of how this is done.
And, I should ask, is it actually correct the that top is the permanently
fixed type?  It has a hook kind of thing at one end of the top frame main post
that would go to the car body.  On the other one, there is a bolt with a
spring on it.  I'm not seeing anything on the car to accept these ends.  Items
may be missing....of course!

Thanks,

Paul B.

Car is BN4 - 0 - 35517