[Healeys] Sequence for setting BN1 valve rockers

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 19:04:53 MDT 2012

Here's a great little video, especially for the four cylinder from Moss
Motors that makes it really simple. Watch it a couple of times, or right
before  you go to adjust and you're set. The whole video is less than two minutes
 long.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG_rL5lrTX8_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG_rL5lrTX8)
Enjoy,
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 10/6/2012 5:33:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,