[Healeys] Alternator conversion

Jose Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 18:55:05 MDT 2012

Holden sels a fake dynamo with a tiny alternator fitted inside. Loos like
original but a japanese alternatr is inside....

Sent from my iPad

On 2/10/2012, at 2:15 p.m., pvoris at q.com wrote:

> I'm sure this is a subject covered myriad times on the list, but I've missed
it. I'm contemplating converting from the stock positive earth generator on my
'56 BN2 to a negative earth alternator. Any suggestions as to which alternator
will serve me best? What pitfalls should I watch out for in the conversion?
Many thanks in advance to all of you who have been down this road before me!