[Healeys] Blower Replacement

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 15:51:49 MDT 2012

A large part of the air being directed to the defroster vents never actually
gets to the vents. It leaks out of holes under the superstructure below the
shroud, thru gaps between the shroud & the structure & thru gaps between the
dash board top & the shroud. These are difficult to locate & even more
difficult to plug on an assembled car.
Gary Hodson