[Healeys] BN1 on eBay

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:53:59 MST 2012

Interesting car and And from what I can see it appears to be well restored.
Some unusual and possibly incorrect items I noted are
The bonnet (hood) appears to be from a 100S and it has the lightened frame
and louvers for a bonnet strap.
An ammeter has been fitted
The alignment of the cockpit trims at the front of the left door is a bit
off
Incorrect radiator and heater hose clamps
Incorrect Radiator cap
Incorrect fresh air duct
Incorrect rocker cover nuts and washers
Incorrect plug wire boots at the plugs
Incorrect coil
Incorrect engine fan although I have some pics taken during its restoration
which show the correct round end aluminuim fan.
Chrome rather than painted wire wheels
Later style 48 spoke wheels

--
Michael Salter