[Healeys] carbs

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 23:35:45 MST 2012

I always thought that the c shaped wrench was called a carburetor wrench. 
By looking for one on-line, I find that they are called an 'obstruction 
wrench'.  See example at


This is the type wrench I use to get to those back carburetor nuts on my 

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <healeymanjim at hansencc.net>
To: <healeys at autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:49 PM
Subject: [Healeys] carbs

> years ago i bought a set of cheap C wrenches from harbor freight.  i have 
> only used the 1/2 inch one and only to take the bottom nuts off the rear 
> carb.  they work well for that.  once they are loose i can spin them off 
> with my fingers.
> _______________________________________________

More information about the Healeys mailing list