[Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Nov 24 14:05:56 MST 2012

I don't have to disturb the wind deflector other than bending in the wings
slightly to clear the lower tank as it comes up, and I can pull the bottom of
the radiator forward enough to clear the lower hose connection past the
crossmember.  Yes, it's a tight fit.  I have to turn the fan manually to allow
the lower hose connection to pass the plane of the fan between blades.