[Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 10:06:32 MST 2012

Cue the discussion about water pump brands. AFAIK, the usual suspects all sell County brand WPs which are, well, suspect.

Michael Salter sells kits, but not all of us have the proper tools and skills (IIRC a hydraulic press is required) . Maybe we can talk Michael into starting a rebuilding service???

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA