[Healeys] Frogeye value

Ron Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 09:42:25 MST 2012

Rick,

I couldn't agree more about the big Healey folks needing to experience
driving a Bugeye.  It is the second most fun car I have ever driven, behind
an original Austin Mini Cooper S which a friend of mine had when we were in
college.  I have a Bugeye that has been sitting in my garage for  4 years
waiting for the time and money to restore it. I have owned my 1959 AH 3000
for over 41 years but I can't wait to experience a Bugeye once again.

  Ron