[Healeys] Steering Box

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 01:23:45 MST 2012

" Ric
 I think you would be better trying the penrite steering box lube which is
 especially made for worm type boxes , it's a cross between an oil and
grease,
 and many find it solves their leaks, you can also double up on the oil seal
on
 the box and idler as its usual that the shaft is pitted where the original
one
 rides, cheers andy'

I agree, my box leaked even after the rebuild until I put the penrite in, it
didn't stop the seepage completely, but it made it so slight as to allow me
to easily convince myself that I had much better things to worry about.

Greg Lemon