[Healeys] Steering Box

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:45:50 MST 2012

Ric
I think you would be better trying the penrite steering box lube which is
especially made for worm type boxes , it's a cross between an oil and grease,
and many find it solves their leaks, you can also double up on the oil seal on
the box and idler as its usual that the shaft is pitted where the original one
rides, cheers andy