[Healeys] Distributor

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 06:36:59 MST 2012

This list cost me $9, but it's online in case anyone's interested:

http://www.starchak.ca/tech/pdfs/lucas.pdf

There.  Now I don't feel so ripped-off.  Looks like Scribd scarfs stuff off the 'net and then sells it to dummies like me.

Eric, for some reason I didn't get your post through the list (only Kees' reply).  Thanks for the tips.   Thanks to
Kees, Michael and Mark, too.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net