[Healeys] Steering wheel restoration

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 17:24:16 MDT 2012

Hello Michael, I've not used the Eastwood kit but I have used the PC7 epoxy that comes with the kit, for steering wheel repair to good effect on my TD. I didn't paint it, just laced on a leather cover and bob was my uncle. It's available at most hardware stores and now there is also a PC11 that is better suited for wet conditions.
Best
JK