[Healeys] BJ8 Brake booster fail locks brakes on

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed May 23 04:51:21 MDT 2012

G'day Christopher

Sounds like a deal to me.

Thanks

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Dimmock [mailto:austin.healey at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2012 8:39 PM
To: Patrick and Caroline Quinn
Cc: <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Brake booster fail locks brakes on

Thanks Alan, I'll investigate along those lines. So frustrating!!!

Hey Patrick,
I'll write you an article.
But My brake fluid dripping hands were not in the mood for a camera....
I can include a pic of my BJ8 stopped, which may infer the brakes were
locked on. I can also include a pic of the offending brake booster, which I
didn't assault with a large hammer, because I want to fix it.
Deal?
;-)
Best
Chris