[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Wed May 16 13:02:10 MDT 2012

Hi Derek,
There is nothing special about 100Ms. Its like Alpina BMWs or AMG Mercedes`s.
They are ranged in value a bit higher than the stock ones. But are they
better??
I own a 100 BN1. It's the first and last 100 I have bought. I always prefer
the ride and sound of a 6cylinder than these tractor 4cylinders ;-).
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----