[Healeys] #40320 Distributor ?

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 17:33:44 MDT 2012

Good Afternoon Randy;

I think the attached files might be of some help to you.  The first is
a distributor list for Austin Healeys whereas the second file is a
comprehensive list of Lucas distributors done by Marcel Chichak.  The third is
based on a Lucas catalogue chapter dealing with distributors.  These files can
also be found at the Austin Healey Club of Southern Ontario website:
 http://www.ahcso.com  in the Technical Section.  See
http://tinyurl.com/7ywst5z   or
http://www.ahcso.com/detail.aspx?menu=59&app=299&cat1=764&tp=2&lk=no&title=Te
chnical+Articles
The three files are at the bottom of the list.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
--- On Sun, 5/6/12, Randy Hicks <Healey100M at gmail.com> wrote: << Hi, can
anyone tell me what Healey 100 this distributor (#40320) would be appropriate
for? >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Distributor Data Base w diagrams.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Distributor Database-Lucas.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Distributor Lucas 400 Catalogue.pdf]