[Healeys] Tires, batteries and mufflers

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:40:11 MDT 2012

Just checking, I realize the chances are SLIM!!
I'm gathering parts for the restoration of my early 100.
I would like to get original 590 x 15 Roadspeed tires, these could be the
currently available RS5 type. Does anyone out there have a set they no
longer want?
I'm also looking for a pair of 17L "Lucas" branded batteries. Doesn't
matter if they are sulphated I'm going to convert them to lithium ion
internally.
Also looking for help with an original BURGESS branded muffler. If I can
get accurate dimensions I can make one but better yet does anyone have one?

Thanks,
Michael Salter

I have BJ8 water pump kits :-)