[Healeys] jacks

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 14:29:06 MDT 2012

Dr. R.:  Exactly what Per Schoerner and I are talking about.  I Googled
"electric scissor jack" and two of the 149,000 hits indicate that Harbor
Freight and Amazon are sources for this jack. There is also a YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvh2rNJd8Po

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031