[Healeys] jacks

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Tue May 1 13:34:45 MDT 2012

Hi
For the lazy ones around, there are scissors jacks with an electrical
motor on it, just plug it into your cigar lighter and lift the wheel off
the ground. Here's a link to a swedish supplier, it's about 100 US$ and
can cope with two tons. I'm sure you have the similar in your own country.
http://biltema.se/sv/Bil---MC/Verktyg-och-Verkstadsutrustning/Lyftverktyg/Saxdomkraft-elektrisk-2-ton-15367/

Per