[Healeys] Flame Arrestor for BN4 Vacuum Line?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:21:31 MDT 2012

Hi Rich,
I've seen these on Austin/ Morris sedans of the mid 1950's, like A30's and 6
cyl A90/ A95's
Assuming the arrestor you have is on a vacuum line attached to a distributor,
does the distributor have a 100/6 part number on it, or is it from a sedan?
If you tell me the Lucas part number, I can look it up.
DM6 40442 is typically sedan
DM6 40532 / 40581 is typically 100/6
Not a definitive list of numbers...

I.E Maybe you have a sedan distributor with vac hose and spark arrestor?

Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone