[Healeys] What's in your boot?

F Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:21:23 MDT 2012

Listers:
 I  finally tried the small floor jack on a road situation.
a few weeks ago as i was leaving the house in my XK 150 FHC I realized
I had not moved my jack or tools to this car.
Turn around. go back.

good move .
when i came out after lunch my brand new tire, tube, band, and wheel was flat.
I slipped  the floor jack underneath  and I was gone in about 12 minutes.
It worked perfectly.

I don't know if it will fit under a BN2 with a flat but it was sooo
much better than cranking the scissor jack.

ron rader
1967 BJ8 (gone)
1954 Nash Healey
1957 XK 150 FHC