[Healeys] engine block available

Dennis Gavin djg at gavinassociates.com
Sun Mar 25 17:01:20 MDT 2012

About twenty years ago I bought what I believe to be a BJ7 engine in CT. I
picked it up in my pick up truck and stored it in my barn about 25 miles
west of  Boston. I'm trying to clean out the barn in preparation for sale
next month. If anybody has interest in this engine it can be yours for
$50.00, picked up. I have picked parts off it over the years but the block,
head, pistons, crank, carbs and most of the systems are rough but there.
Feel free to contact me if you have interest. I really want to find a home
for this rather than discard it. Thanks for your consideration

Dennis Gavin

Cell: 617-680-8855