[Healeys] overdrive questions

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 07:10:48 MDT 2012

Dave,
Yes, that is the overdrive type I am talking about. I understand where the
o-ring is & know that the solenoid housing has to be removed to get to the
o-ring, but am not sure if I will run into unanticipated difficulties when I
reinstall the solenoid housing after I replace the o-ring. What do you mean by
the loaded cover?
Thanks,
Gary