[Healeys] Installing a BJ8 tranny.

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:38:13 MDT 2012

Put a jack under the engine. Try using mover's straps that go over you
shoulders and straddle the opening. It really is a two person job. You
don't want weight on spine. Did you use a spine tool to line up friction
plate in clutch?
Plus need someone there to call 911 when you throw your back out.....

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
sent from my Droid phone
please excuse any typos.