[Healeys] Ehaust Gaskets

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 14:57:08 MDT 2012

Recently there was a thread relating to the quality of the Manifold to Exhaust
down pipe gaskets.  I've search the archives can only find a thread going back
to June 2007.

What was the conclusion on the best source for these gaskets?
I blew one at Conclave this year on my MkII BN7 Tricarb.  I was lucky to find
a few people that had spare gaskets and brass nuts with them so the repair was
made before leaving Louisville.

I've owned the car since 1996 and have
driven 3K to 4K per year.  First time I blew a gasket.  Would like to get a
good quality set for spares and to return a set to the person that lent me his
spares.

Ron Mitchell
BN6
BN7 MkII