[Healeys] Throw out bearing problems

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Jun 28 10:03:09 MDT 2012

Carbon thrust bearings do not last very well. Make sure it is fully
disengaged when the clutch pedal is not operated and adjust accordingly.
Always engage in neutral when waiting for a traffic light or if you have
to wait for any short length of time and do not operate the clutch pedal.
Try finding a ball bearing replacement. There are so many different
shape and sizes around that something suitable surely can adapted to suit.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl