[Healeys] Youtube Commercial

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 15:10:21 MDT 2012

Glad you enjoyed it. I've had my BN1 in both a still commercial shoot and a
 small budget movie. Each time I got a straight, one time pay out. No
residuals.  So the manufacturer actually gets nothing and the individual owner
does, but  like I said, usually as a buy out. I go through an agency here in
southern  California that specializes in cars/trucks and motorcycles. They're
really good  to have because they make sure your car is insured and taken
care of, both of  which are quite necessary.
Steven

In a message dated 6/27/2012 1:15:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,