[Healeys] Front brakes

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Jun 25 01:48:25 MDT 2012

You do need the anti squeal shims between pads and pistons. Also use
some of the special grease on the shims and the back of the pads and its
sliding surfaces in the calliper body, but do not overdo this. This
should cure the squealing.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl