[Healeys] New Post on My Blog "Steering Lever Removal"

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 24 22:41:40 MDT 2012

Great blog post, I learned a few things.

Question/comment:

Would it help to cinch up the forcing screw as tight as one thinks
best, and then give a glancing blow to the pitman arm with a hammer?
A mechanic told me about that trick and it works surprisingly well
for many applications. I would tell you exactly which ones but I have CRS.

John