[Healeys] So...Dash bulbs?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:20:16 MDT 2012

Geez. Use the car for what they were designed for. Fair weather sportscars.
;-)
"A gentleman never motors around after dark"
Joseph Lucas
"Home before dark"
(from the Lucas Family Crest)
The intermittent wiper - a Lucas invention from the first day of Lucas
Windscreen wiper production..
Lucas - inventor of the short circuit..

Tongue in cheek. (sometimes I really should just spell that out, shouldn't
I!)

Chris
PS I actually think most Lucas products are very good. Especially
Distributors. You just need to take time to rebuild and set up. Seriously.
Sent from my iPhone