[Healeys] Starting (cut off switch)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 11:24:40 MDT 2012

re: "Is it possible that there is corrosion in the
switch that the normal battery power can't get passed but with a jump battery
connected in gets through."

Not unless you connected the jump battery in series--you attested the 'normal' battery is fine--providing 24V instead of 12V.

You could have a million amps on tap but current will be limited by the resistance of the circuit for a given voltage.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA