[Healeys] BN2 trafficator switch self-cancelling

T+ B Willig willig at wtnet.de
Sat Jun 16 09:23:27 MDT 2012

Team,

I am working on the arduous task to make my BN2 trafficator switch
self-cancelling. The parts I have are:

Trafficator switch mounted on stator tube flange.

"fingered Washer" that sits between the steering wheel boss and the steering
wheel nut.

Now a friend gave me a cast ring - mazak casting I guess)- that should be
mounted somehow/somewhere under the trafficator switch.

My questions:

Which way around should this ring be fitted?

Am I missing some more parts? The guy who gave me the ring was telling
something about a large spring washer

Are there pictures from this assembly available?

Please be so kind and enlighten me.

Best regards

Thomas Willig