[Healeys] Luggage rack

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jun 12 18:51:37 MDT 2012

G'day Fred & Mark

Thought you might be interested in my solution to the boot (sorry trunk!)
luggage rack issue. I got one of the suction cup type with my V6 100. I
didn't want to drill holes & although I managed to find suction cups to fit
I thought these would localise the weight on the boot lid. Instead I made 2
"straps" from 3mm aluminium and mounted the rack to them. These also hook
over the top of edge of the boot lid, & are mounted using tank strap rubber
moulding that's readily available here. The clamps I made from stainless
steel balustrade wire tensioners - they hook around the sides of the boot
lid.

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz