[Healeys] Luggage rack

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:36:46 MDT 2012

Look at this luggage rack from Cape international.

http://www.cape-international.com/capeshop.php?parttypes=7&thepart=17H9932A

No holes to drill or suction cups. I have had this on my BJ8 for 6 years and 4
cross country trips. Works great and no wear to the paint in those 6 years and
50K miles. Also, it slants down so you can actually see out the rear with a
load on the rack!

Randy

Randy Hicks
www.austinhealey100m.com
Healey100M at gmail.com

On Jun 12, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:

> I feel your pain.   I checked around as you are and the only type is with
suction cups.
> Those can't be very strong.   Only holes on the original type is in the
trunk lid lip and its out of sight.   Sorry to say other types need more holes
drilled in the lid.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/lapierrem@sbcglobal.net